Home/Help Center/How/where can I file claims?

How/where can I file claims?

Claims can be submitted electronically, mailed or faxed. Electronic payments can be submitted through Emdeon, Tesia, or Dental Exchange.

Payer ID: (Electronic Submission): GI813
Mailing Address:
Managed DentalGuard
PO Box 981587
El Paso, TX 79998-1587
Fax Number: (916) 679-7197
​Note: Only claims that do NOT require x-rays can be faxed.